Canadian Network of Scientific Platforms (CNSP)
Canadian Network of Scientific Platforms (CNSP) Platform Scientist/Administrator Awards recognize outstanding platform scientists or administrators from across Canada. The CNSP will honour exceptional scientists/administrators who enable cutting edge research through support of state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Anyone working primarily within a scientific platform or assigned a role linked to scientific platforms within a Canadian institution that consists of more than 75% of their active duty is eligible.
- Applicants can be self-nominated.
- Please refer to the CNSP Platform Scientist/Administrator Awards website for additional criteria.
The CNSP Platform Scientist/Administrator Awards consists of 6 awards for outstanding platform scientists or administrators from across Canada.
The award includes:
- free registration for the CNSP Scientific Platforms Meeting (SPM 2020) in Toronto at the BMO Centre at Toronto Western Hospital from June 9-11, 2020,
- a $250 cash prize and
- $400 in travel support for platform scientists/administrators from outside the greater Toronto area.
- award winners will have an opportunity to present themselves and their platform(s) with both a short oral presentation and a poster presentation at the SPM 2020.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
How to Apply
Nominations may be submitted by the applicant, or from someone with the ability to assess the impact/importance of the applicant’s contribution to the platform. For example, a major facility user, applicant’s supervisor or colleague.
Please send a copy of the nomination to email@example.com