Cystic Fibrosis Canada
1. To provide early career investigators an opportunity to develop outstanding CF research programs and build a team through operating grant support without having to compete against established investigators.
2. To build capacity in CF research in Canada by supporting highly qualified fellows who are undertaking full-time research training in areas relevant to cystic fibrosis.
1. An independent research who has not held a Cystic Fibrosis Canada grant in the past and has held his/her first full-time academic or research appointment for a period no long that 60 months at the time of applying.
2. Individuals who hold MD or PhD degrees are eligible to apply. Fellowship (initial) applicants who will have completed four or more years of training as of the October 2nd application deadline, following their PhD or MD (post-MD clinical training), are not eligible to apply.
1. The amount of a grant will be approved by the Board of Directors with recommendations from the scientific review panel and Research Advisory Council, following a detailed review of the applicant's proposed budget.
Both Awards - 2 years
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
For both awards, applicants must submit applications directly to sponsor. Submission of applications is to be done through proposalCENTRAL.
More information about these awards and how to apply can be found on the CFC website.