Tuesday March 20, 2018 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Linda Bellai, Consultant, Human Resources
- Sarah Lima, Director of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources
- Dr. Manjusri Misra, Professor, School of Engineering
This session will highlight and discuss key human resources considerations and challenges for hiring research personnel on research grant (and trust) funds at the University during each stage of the employment cycle including:
- planning/budgeting stage,
- recruitment and selection stage,
- on-boarding stage, and
- the separation/termination stage.
Attention will also be given to special considerations in recruiting postdoctoral fellows and staff from outside Canada.
Full listing of sessions are available on the Faculty Information Exchange 2017-18 website.