Friday September 15, 2023 11:00am to 12:00pm
Registration is encouraged.
Register - Webinar, September 15, 2023 to add an event in your Calendar.
Join - Webinar, September 15, 2023, to join without registration.
NOTE: Participants will join a waiting lobby when entering the Microsoft Teams session.
If you are experiencing issues joining the meeting, please contact email@example.com.
- Dr. Rene Van Acker, Interim Vice-President (Research)
- Dr. Candace Johnson, Professor, Department of Political Science
- Dr. Paul Spagnuolo, Associate Professor, Department of Food Science
This session will provide early career researchers with tips from which to start to build a successful research program. Speakers will address the need to:
- identify and understand expectations
- clarify your research needs
- set realistic goals
- develop a plan for achieving goals
- identify and manage individual barriers to achieving goals and more.
Learn more about Faculty Information Exchange Series.