Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Update on the Canadian Common CV (CCV) and impact on competition deadlines
We have been informed by the CCV Secretariat that the CCV is now operational.
CIHR will maintain previously communicated deadline extensions for the submission of registrations/applications to January 25, 2016 for the following funding opportunities:
- Knowledge Synthesis Grant: Prescription Drug Abuse
- Training Grant: Indigenous Mentorship Network Program (LOI)
- Knowledge Synthesis: Fall 2015
- Project Scheme: 2016 1st Live Pilot (Registration)
- Other: Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program (Registration)
- Other: CIHR-IPPH Trailblazer Award in Population Health Solutions
Please also note that:
- The full application for the Project Scheme: 2016 1st Live Pilot will be available in ResearchNet the day after the registration has closed.
- At this time, the application deadline for the Project Scheme: 2016 1st Live Pilot remains March 1, 2016. CIHR recognizes that applicants will have less time to complete their application in ResearchNet. However, this decision balances this risk with the current competition timelines and the need to give reviewers the required time to produce high-quality reviews.
- Since applications to the Planning and Dissemination Grants competition do not require completion of a CCV, the deadline remains January 20, 2016.
- The Institutes Advisory Boards recruitment deadline has been extended until February 10, 2016.
CIHR continues to monitor the situation closely.