We are excited to announce that the new ResearchLink Human Ethics module went live on December 7, 2016.
With ResearchLink, a web-based portal will provide a gateway for submission, review and approval of Human Ethics protocols. The new system will streamline administrative processes for the research community.
To help you engage with ResearchLink, we invite you to:
- Attend a Training session – sign up on ResearchLink Homepage
- Consult the User Guides, QuickGuides, and FAQs
- Seek out Ethics Office staff if you’ve already completed, but not yet submitted, the old REBApp form. We’ll help you transfer information into the system. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend Drop in sessions in UC008 to get help – times are listed on ResearchLink Homepage
- Contact Help Desk Support if you’re having technical problems (X 58888 or email@example.com) – open during business hours