Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami
The Inuit Tapirit Kanatami is seeking nominations for Inuit to attend the International Arctic Change 2017 Conference being held in Quebec City, December 11-15, 2017.
- You are a recipient of ArcticNet research grants, or a member on the ArcticNet RMC, BoD or Inuit Research Advisor
- You will be presenting or attending as an observer
- You have or are currently working with Inuit on your research project, and would like them to attend the conference to assist you during your presentation or poster session
- You know someone from an Inuit region who would benefit from the experience of going to an ASM
- You DO NOT have the funds in your project budget to pay for their travel to the conference
Funds are limited and only approved applicants will be contacted
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
How to Apply
If you would like to nominate someone, please send the following by the October 6, 2017 deadline:
- The nominee’s contact information: address, phone, email
- Explanation as to why they are nominated (your reasons, and possibly a bio of the nominee)
- Their role at the conference
- Confirmation they are available and willing to attend
Please indicate whether the nominee has been involved in an ArcticNet and/or NCP funded research project.