For More Information
- Workshops will be delivered to better align with the needs of interns participating in Mitacs innovation programs and prospective interns.
- To reduce administrative burden on our university partners, Mitacs will manage the scheduling, coordination, and registration for in-person training to increase access for potential and current interns.
- Online workshops are available nationally.
How to Apply
Mitacs Training workshops are offered throughout the year. If you are a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow or a past graduate student that has graduated in the past two years, now is the time to sign up for the workshops at no cost to you.
To register for a workshop, simply:
- Select the workshop. You can find a workshop by searching the:
- Log in or create a new account
- Fill out the registration form and submit.
- Select another workshop when your first registration is complete, if you are signing up for multiple workshops.
- Please note: Workshops are in high demand and there is a $50 no-show fee. Due to this, a credit card is required when registering.