Tuesday November 17, 2020 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Thursday November 19, 2020 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Tuesday November 24, 2020 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Wednesday November 25, 2020 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Thursday November 26, 2020 10:00am to 12:00pm
Tuesday December 1, 2020 10:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesday December 2, 2020 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Thursday December 3, 2020 10:00am to 12:00pm
NSERC's Alliance grants program encourages university researchers to collaborate with partner organizations, which can be from the private, public or not-for-profit sectors. These grants support research projects led by strong, complementary, collaborative teams that will generate new knowledge and accelerate the application of research results to create benefits for Canada.
NSERC is organizing webinars, throughout November and December, for applicants to provide information on Alliance grants and to share best practices when preparing an application.
The webinars will all cover the same content and will be offered using Cisco Webex.
Important information regarding each webinar link is included below.
- Registration is not required.
- The presentation slides will be available under “Event material” in each link a few days prior to the start of the meeting.
- To join the webinar, click on a link and enter your name and email.
- The password to access both the event and the event material is indicated in the event description of each link.
- At the time of the event, if the "Join Now" button is not yet active, please keep refreshing the page until the meeting starts.
- Your video and audio functions will be automatically turned off.
- During the webinar, NSERC will be taking questions in writing via the Q&A mode of communication in Webex.
- NSERC will endeavour to answer all your questions during the webinar. Please note, NSERC will not answer questions regarding specific applications.
If NSERC is unable to answer your questions during the event or if you wish to provide NSERC with your questions in advance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here to learn more about this alert