Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE)
Update to request for changes to projects: Automated Project Change Request Process
In an effort to ensure faster response to clients requests at a time when OCE's program base has increased significantly, they have automated the process for the submission of project change requests effective June 10, 2016. The changes under the new process are listed below.
End Date Extensions:
- Extensions can only be requested once.
- Programs with duration of 12 months or fewer can only be granted maximum of three months extension, while programs with a duration of greater than 12 months can be granted a maximum extension of six months.
- The administration of extension requests is centralized in Access OCE (MIS) portal.
- The automated process will offer efficient racking capability on the approval status of submitted requests. Provide visibility to all users on all submitted requests and records are permanently maintained.
Reminder of upcoming Program Intake Dates
- Program: MScPop - Intake Date is October 27, 2016 Internal Deadline will be October 13, 2016.
- Program: Talent Edge - This is a Rolling intake with bi-weekly decisions. Note: the Office of Research needs the proposal two weeks in advance of your intended OCE submission date.
- Program: VIP 1 - This is a Rolling intake with monthly decisions.Note: the Office of Research needs the proposal two weeks in advance of your intended OCE submission date.
- Program VIP 11 - This is a Rolling intake with decisions approximately every two months. .Note: the Office of Research needs the proposal two weeks in advance of your intended OCE submission date.