Ontario HIV Treatment Network (OHTN).
OHTN has launched a new call for the HIV Endgame Funding Program. This funding call will support people and projects that have the potential to:
- Meet the needs of populations in Ontario most affected by HIV;
- Drive changes in policy and practice across the HIV prevention, engagement, and care cascade;
- Lead to more integrated health and social services;
- Identify effective ways to address the social determinants that have a negative impact on the health of communities most affected by HIV;
- Contribute to a rapid learning HIV health and social system.
The OHTN provides two types of awards that would be open to eligible researchers:
- Endgame Leader Awards: a selection of salary awards for innovators and policy leaders at different stages of their careers, including Student Awards and support for investigators in frontline service environments (Community Fellows).
- Game Changer Awards: investigator-driven awards that will build on the engagement of Ontario’s HIV innovation community to generate game-changing knowledge, and pilot and scale up innovative interventions. This stream includes the Breaking New Ground Award and the Implementation Science Awards.
For eligibility criteria, please refer to the application guidelines related to the award on their website.
Up to $1,300,000.00 is available in 2020-2021.
Maximum Project Value
Project values vary for each type of award. Please refer to the application guidelines related to the award on their website.
Project duration varies for each type of award. Please refer to the application guidelines related to the award on their website.
An orientation session for the current funding competition will be held on Monday, March 23 (12pm EST). Please register for the orientation session; note that registration will close 24 hours before the session.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
Please refer to the application guidelines on their website for the award deadlines.
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply, please refer to their wesbite.