Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR)
In collaboration with Cancer Care Ontario, the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR) is excited to announce a new funding opportunity to support health services research projects that will provide the knowledge needed to optimize the delivery of cancer services today and to ensure appropriate dissemination of health service innovations and well-evaluated technologies.
Projects that address hard-to-treat cancers and/or have a clear trajectory to intervention studies are preferred.
- Data infrastructure, integration and mobilization studies (e.g., data linkage, quality, access, governance, and policy, including privacy and ethics considerations);
- Use of Real-World Evidence to advance innovations in health care and health technology assessments;
- Research addressing health care system adoption of accepted best practices related to precision medicine;
- Use of artificial intelligence and digital health tools by health care systems and their impact on access to care, models of care, quality and cost of care, and patient outcomes;
- Knowledge translation and dissemination projects; and
- Population health studies (e.g., prevention and screening).
Individuals based in, or formally affiliated with, an Ontario Host Institution, such as a university, research institute, research hospital, or not-for-profit organization with an explicit research mandate.
Maximum Project Value
Up to $150,000/year
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
|Registration Form||67.03 KB|