Wednesday January 25, 2023 12:00pm to 12:45pm
- Lucia Costanzo, Research and Scholarship Librarian, McLaughlin Library
In this first Research Data Management (RDM) brown bag, you will learn all about how RDM is being shaped at the national level through the Tri-Agency RDM Policy, on campus through the U of G RDM Institutional strategy, and how it might impact you. Here is a list of topics that will be covered:
- What is Research Data Management?
- Tri-Agency RDM Policy (Institutional Strategy, Data Management Plans, Data Deposit)
- U of G RDM Institutional Strategy
- Questions from audience members
Other sessions in the series: