ResearchLink is a web-based portal that will provide a gateway for submission, review and approval of Human Ethics protocols. (Other modules, including grants and contracts submissions, animal use protocols and biosafety protocols will be introduced in 2017 and 2018.)
The ResearchLink Human Ethics Module is scheduled to go live in the week commencing December 5, 2016. The Ethics Office will no longer be accepting submissions after 4:30 pm on November 30, 2016. This will allow ethics office staff to provide one-on-one support to researchers during the transition. (Note that applications already submitted will continue to be processed.)
To help during the transition, there will be:
- training sessions to learn the new system;
- drop in sessions to get help with your submission;
- one-on-one support to transfer information already collected on the old REBApp form (but not yet submitted) into the new eForm ;
- Help Desk support if you’re having technical problems (ext. 58888 or firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Quick Reference Guides, User Guides and FAQs on your ResearchLink homepage after GoLive.
To register for one of the training sessions, or to find additional information about ResearchLink, please visit http://www.uoguelph.ca/research/for-researchers/raims/training.
To contact the Ethics Office, email email@example.com.