Save the Date: May 26 - 27, 2020 - Montreal
To strengthen the Canadian community of research software developers and help maximize the impact of public funds for research, CANARIE will host the 2020 Canadian Research Software Conference. This is an annual forum where software developers can learn, collaborate, exchange ideas, and discuss common issues with the goal of supporting high-quality Canadian academic research.
Who should attend?
- Active developers of research software (regardless of job title)
- Computational researchers
- Students with an interest in computational research
- Developers of open source software to support research
- Researchers with an interest in software development
* Further details will be released in the coming weeks.