Science/AAAS, Science Translational Medicine and PINS
- Candidate must be a junior investigator with an advanced degree received in the last 10 years and must be 45 years or younger as of Jan 1, 2021;
- Candidate's essay must describe their research and its implications for neuromodulation;
- Candidate must have performed or directed the work described in the essay;
- Research work must have been performed during the previous three years;
- Employees of PINS, its subsidiaries, Science and AAAS and their relatives are not eligible.
Prize money of US$25,000 and publication of the essay in Science.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
Program details and timeline are not yet confirmed. This information will be updated when the program launches.
Entry Form and additional submission materials as listed in the Science & PINS Prize website must be submitted electronically through the prize management system. Please also submit a copy of the application and OR-5 to email@example.com by the external deadline.