As you may be aware, Dr. Bev Hale’s appointment as Associate Vice-President Research (Agri-Food Partnership) ended January 31, 2023. In the interim, the Vice-President Research will oversee the Agri-Food Partnership portfolio working closely with the Unit’s four exceptional directors. However, the aim is to fill this position as soon as possible.
Regular updates with respect to the search process will be posted on the webpage "Search for Associate Vice-President Research (Agri-Food Partnership)."
MAR 7, 2023: Search Committee established
As a result of faculty nominations and voting, the membership slate of the Search Committee that will be chaired by Dr. Malcolm Campbell, Vice-President (Research), is composed as follows:
- Dean of a College named by the Vice-President (Research) – Rene Van Acker, OAC
- Three tenured faculty members
- Manick Annamalai, School of Engineering
- Kate Parizeau, Geography, Environment & Geomatics
- Zvonimir Poljak, Population Medicine
- One regular full-time staff member named by the Vice-President (Research) – Jessica Bowes, AVPR Innovation and Knowledge Mobilisation
- One graduate student named by the Vice-President (Research) – Emily Duncan, CSAHS