Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute (SICI)
Shastri-Canada and Shastri-India 2017-2018 Programmes
SICI-Canada Office Programs are currently accepting applications from the faculty members, researchers, academics and students (doc and post-doc) of SICI’s Canadian and Indian Member Institutions. Please visit the links below for program details, eligibility and necessary application procedures.
- Shastri Scholar Travel Subsidy (SSTSG)
- Shastri Research Grant (SRG)
- Shastri Faculty Training and Internationalization Grant (SFTIG)
- Shastri Membership Development Fund (SMDF) (rolling intake)
In addition, the following SICI-India Office programs are also accepting applications:
- Faculty Development Program for Vocational Education (FDPVE)
- Faculty-in-Residence Program (FIR)/Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN)
- Shastri Program Development Grant (SPDG) (DEADLINE: August 31, 2017)
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
How to Apply
Please click on the specific programs above for full application details and deadlines. The complete submission package and signed OR5 form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org one week before the external deadline.