Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute (SICI)
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG)
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP)-for Academicians & administrators
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF) for:
- a) Doctoral
- b) Postdoctoral and
- c) Students
- Shastri Programme Development Grant (SPDG)
- Shastri Faculty-In-Residence Programme (SFIR)/ Global Initiative For Academic Network (GIAN)
For More Information
Announcement of Programmes for Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute for 2017-18
Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute is pleased to announce the following programmes for the year 2017-18. i.e. Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG), Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP), Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF),Shastri Programme Development Grant (SPDG) , Faculty-In-Residence Programme (FIR)/ Global Initiative for Academic Network (GIAN). Programme namely Faculty in Residence Programme (FIR) is open for non-members also.
- Shastri Programme Development Grant (SPDG) 2017-18 (Open)
- Shastri Faculty-In-Residence Programme (FIR)/Global Initiative for Academic Network (GIAN) 2017-18 (Open)
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG) 2017-18 (Open)
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP) 2017-18 for Academicians & Administrators (Open)
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF) 2017-18 for Doctoral, Postdoctoral and Student Applicants (Open)
- Faculty Development Programme For Vocational Education (FDPVE)
Most of these programmes are new initiatives of the Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute under the Xth Addendum to MoU with the Government of India signed on 15th July 2016. In general applications from all domains of studies like Social Sciences and Humanities, Arts, Commerce & Management and STEM subjects are accepted. However, applications are encouraged in the focus areas of SICI and priority areas of MHRD, Govt. of India i.e. Food Security and Sustainable Development, Energy, Environmental Science and Climate Change, Agricultural Science & Technology, Health Care Sciences, Nursing, Marine Sciences and Ocean Studies, Information & Communication Technology, Sustainable Habitat, Nano-technology Hardware, Water Resources & River Systems, Advanced Materials, Manufacturing, Security & Defence, Gender, Bi-lateral Trade and Investment, Securing Future of Children and Youth, Higher Education, Teacher Education and Training.
The details of the programmes are available at our website www.sici.org.in and www.sici.org . However, the Institute will soon be migrating their new web portal www.shastriinstitute.org .
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
Please submit a signed OR-5 and complete application package, clearly indicating the program you are applying for, to email@example.com.
Please submit the complete application package directly to the Shastri Institute online through the Grant Management System: www.shastriinstitute.org/gms