Tuesday November 30, 2021 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Skills for Research Impact is a workshop series for University of Guelph faculty, research staff and graduate students interested in enhancing the impact of their research. Participants will learn how to successfully plan, execute and evaluate knowledge mobilization activities. Join us online this fall for one or multiple sessions!
The series continues on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 from 1-2:30pm with a workshop on Evaluating KTT Activities. During this workshop, participants will be introduced to the process of evaluating knowledge mobilization efforts, led by Anne Bergen of Knowledge to Action Consulting.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the steps involved in evaluating KTT
- Discuss common challenges and best practices in KTT evaluation
- Use strategies to identify KTT measures and indicators
- Explain trade-offs in deciding what and how to measure
- Select appropriate KTT evaluation goals
- Build a logic model or theory of change to explain KTT rationale
- Create a basic evaluation framework for their own KTT work