Tuesday January 26, 2021 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Skills for Research Impact is a workshop series for University of Guelph faculty, research staff and graduate students interested in enhancing the impact of their research. Through five core sessions facilitated by impact experts, participants will learn how to successfully plan, execute and evaluate knowledge mobilization (or knowledge translation and transfer) activities.
Join us on Tuesday, January 26 from 1-2:30 pm for the first workshop in the series, Planning for Research Impact. In this workshop, you will become familiar with knowledge mobilization plans and strategies that you can adapt to your goals and your audience.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define ‘Knowledge Mobilization’ and identify why it is important
- Identify best practices for Knowledge Mobilization
- Summarize the steps involved in Knowledge Mobilization planning
- Compare and contrast End of Grant KT and Integrated KT
- Apply the principles of Knowledge Mobilization to their research
To register and learn more about the Skills for Research Impact series, click here.Click here to learn more about this alert