Tuesday January 18, 2022 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Skills for Research Impact is a workshop series for University of Guelph faculty, research staff and graduate students interested in enhancing the impact of their research. Participants will learn how to successfully plan, execute and evaluate knowledge mobilization activities.
Join us online this fall for one or multiple sessions! The series begins on January 18, 2022 from 1-2:30pm with the first workshop, Planning for Research Impact, which helps participants learn about knowledge mobilization plans and effective strategies for research communication.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define ‘Knowledge Mobilization’
- Identify why Knowledge Mobilization is important
- Identify best practices for Knowledge Mobilization
- Summarize the steps involved in Knowledge Mobilization planning
- Compare and contrast End of Grant KT and Integrated KT
- Apply the principles of Knowledge Mobilization to their research