Tuesday January 17, 2023 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Planning for Research Impact
Knowledge mobilization 101! Become familiar with knowledge mobilization plans and conceptualize strategies adapted to your goals and audiences.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define "knowledge mobilization"
- Identify why knowledge mobilization is important
- Identify best practices for knowledge mobilization
- Summarize the steps involved in knowledge mobilization planning
- Compare and contrast End of Grant KT and Integrated KT
- Apply the principles of knowledge mobilization to their research
Register for the Planning for Research Impact session
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here to learn more about this alert