Tuesday October 5, 2021 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Skills for Research Impact is a workshop series for University of Guelph faculty, research staff and graduate students interested in enhancing the impact of their research. Participants will learn how to successfully plan, execute and evaluate knowledge mobilization activities.
Join us online this fall for one or multiple sessions! The series continues on October 5, 2021 from 1-2:30 pm with the first workshop, Stakeholder Engagement, which helps participants reflect on how they can engage community, government and industry stakeholders throughout a research project.
- By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify a range of key stakeholders and potential goals for engagement
- List practical tips and important considerations for graduate students when planning to engage with stakeholders
- Understand different levels and types of stakeholder engagement before, during, and following the research process
- Understand ethical and equity-based considerations for stakeholder engagement and reflect on key issues to apply in your own research