Thursday June 22, 2023 9:30am to 11:00am
This session will include an overview of the SSHRC Insight Grant program, followed by a discussion with a panel of selection committee members and grant holders, to provide guidance and answer your questions.
- Welcome by Dr. Uwa Idemudia, Dean, College of Social and Applied Human Sciences
- Program Overview by Carina Lang, Manager, Research Development, College of Social and Applied Human Sciences
- Insights from a panel of SSHRC IG selection committee members and grant holders
- Moderated by Dr. Andrew Bailey, Professor and Associate Dean (Research and Graduate Studies), Philosophy, College of Arts
- Dr. Ataharul Chowdhury, Associate Professor, School of Environmental Design and Rural Development, Ontario Agricultural College
- Dr. Matthew Hayday, Professor and Department Chair, History, College of Arts
- Dr. Xiaowen Lei, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Finance, Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
- Q&A Session with all Panelists
- Closing Remarks by Diane Dobbins, Research and Partnerships Manager, Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics
This webinar is hosted by the College of Social and Applied Human Sciences, in collaboration with the Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics, the Ontario Agricultural College, and the Research Services Office.