Wednesday May 3, 2023 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Virtual – see link below
- Dr. Malcolm Campbell, Vice-President, Research
- Karina McInnis, Associate Vice-President, Research Services
This townhall will focus on the University’s response to recommendations from the report “The REB at the University of Guelph: Recommendations for a Process in Crisis.”
Discussion topics will include:
- Priorities identified by the report
- Current initiatives to address key recommendations
- Staged implementation of future initiatives
Attendees will be invited to ask questions and share their perspectives on implementation initiatives.
To join the town hall: https://uoguel.ph/56a4b.