Thursday September 22, 2016 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Wednesday September 28, 2016 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Wednesday October 5, 2016 1:30pm to 3:00pm
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is holding a series of Question & Answer webinars on the Foundation Grant: 2016 stage 1 application starting the end of September 2016. These webinars allow both applicants and research administrators the opportunity to ask any outstanding questions they may have about the stage 1 application.
In advance of the webinar, participants are invited to consult the Foundation Grant Program web pages, which include updated supporting material and resources to help applicants successfully complete a Foundation Grant stage 1 application:
- Foundation Grant: 2016 funding opportunity
- Foundation Grant – Stage 1 Application Instructions
- Foundation CV – Quick Reference Guide
- Peer Review Manual – Foundation
- Frequently Asked Questions – Investigator Initiated Research Program (Foundation and Project Grant)
- CIHR funding policies
- Register with CIHR
Applicants are responsible for consulting all relevant material in order to ensure that they have the information they need to successfully complete their stage 1 application.
French and English Question and Answer webinars will be held in September and October 2016, as per the dates listed below. Please note that CIHR will be conducting its webinars using the WebEx web conferencing platform, and that a pre-registration is required. To register, click the link of the online session you wish to register for. Upon registering, you will receive an email confirming your registration which will include all information required to join the webinar, such as a direct link to the session and session password.
- You have access to a computer with speakers in order to hear the presenters. A chat application will be made available to all attendees during the session, allowing you to provide written input and/or questions.
- Java is installed on your computer, as this software is required to run WebEx.
- You have reviewed the updated supporting materials listed above.
Use the Cisco WebEx web site to test your computer for the minimum requirements (browser) in advance of the webinar.
If you experience technical difficulties with the WebEx technology, please view this short tutorial on You Tube that has been developed to help you troubleshoot issues you may have encountered.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Contact Centre team.