SponsorCanadian Institutes of Health Research
For More Information
For more information, please go to the sponsor website.
Fellowships provide support for highly qualified candidates in all areas of health research at the post-PhD degree or post-health professional degree stages to add to their experience by engaging in health research either in Canada or abroad.
See grant opportunity for full list of criteria
- must be a trainee and meet the minimum commitment of 75% of your time in the research fellowship role proposed in the application.
- a primary supervisor must be identified on the application. An additional supervisor may also be identified.
- at the time of application, you must hold or be completing a PhD or a regulated health professional degree.
Up to $60,000 per annum – will fund approx. 170 awards. The awards consist of a stipend and a research allowance and are valued in Canadian dollars.
Up to 5 years.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
Please submit a copy of the application/proposal along with an OR5 form completed and signed by your supervisor to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must also submit electronically your completed application on or before October 26, 2015
How to Apply
This competition participates in the eApproval process and will be submitted electronically by the Office of Research Services on behalf of the applicant.
- print the signature pages and get their supervisor(s) signatures only (no signatures required for NI);
- scan the dully completed signature pages and upload them to their application (NI candidates must scan and upload the blank signature pages)