Ferrero Trading Lux S.A.
Ferrero Hazelnut Award
For More Information
Please complete the application form and submit to the Sponsor in accordance with the submission instructions in the program guidelines.
For more information: please visit the program’s website for
The Ferrero Award is aimed at supporting and improving Research and Innovation in the Hazelnut industry, from field to industrial use in all its agricultural, technical, quality, etc., aspects. Funding will be provided to three (3) project ideas.
Universities and not-for-profit institutions of higher education.
Total funding available for the program is € 160,000 distributed as follows:
- € 150,000 to the top rated project idea, to be paid in three annual installments:
- € 50,000 upon signing of the funding contract;
- € 50,000 12 months after the signing of the contract;
- € 50,000 24 months after the signing of the contract.
- € 5,000 to the 2nd place project idea;
- € 5,000 to the 3rd place project idea.
All project ideas must be original and cannot conflict in any manner whatsoever with third parties rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
At the time of award notification, selected projects must transfer all intellectual property rights to Ferrero Trading Lux S.A. (which includes inventions, designs, new varieties of plants, copyright and know-how).
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.