Cystic Fibrosis Canada
For More Information
For more information, please go to the CFC website.
1. To provide early career investigators an opportunity to develop outstanding CF research programs and build a team through operating grant support without having to compete against established investigators.
2. To build capacity in CF research in Canada by supporting highly qualified fellows who are undertaking full-time research training in areas relevant to cystic fibrosis.
1. An independent researcher who has not held a Cystic Fibrosis Canada grant in the past and has held his/her first full-time academic or research appointment for a period no longer than 60 months at the time of applying
2. Individuals who hold MD or PhD degrees are eligible to apply.
Fellowship (initial) applicants who will have completed four or more years of training as of the October 3rd application deadline, following their PhD or MD (post-MD clinical training), are not eligible to apply.
1. amount of award determined by the scientific review panel and Research Advisory Board
2. dependent upon academic qualifications, and research experience. Award levels are reviewed on an annual basis, and will correspond with prevailing Canadian rates
Please read 2016/2017 Grants and Awards Guide
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
How to Apply
For both competitions, applicants must use online application available on the CFC website