Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
For More Information
Our Grand Challenges Explorations fosters early-stage discovery research to expand the pipeline of ideas for solving our greatest global health and development challenges.
We are accepting applications on the following six topics:
- Assess Family Planning Needs, Preferences and Behaviors to Inform Innovations in Contraceptive Technologies and Services
- Develop Novel Platforms to Accelerate Contraceptive Drug Discovery
- Design New Analytics Approaches for Malaria Elimination
- Accelerate Development of New Therapies for Childhood Cryptosporidium Infection
- Novel Approaches to Characterizing and Tracking the Global Burden of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Explore New Solutions in Global Health Priority Areas
$100,000 USD for Phase 1
Up to 18 months
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
How to Apply
By PI using Global Grand Challenges on line application system found at: https://gce.gatesfoundation.org/_layouts/GCE/Pages/login.aspx