IC-IMPACTS – (India- Canada Centre for Innovative Multidisciplinary Partnerships to Accelerate Community Transformation)
HQP Leadership Grant
For More Information
The HQP Leadership Grant is dedicated to providing graduate students or post-doctoral fellows with the opportunity to design, manage and lead a workshop or small conference in an area related to their research program and aligned to one of the foci of IC-IMPACTS research themes: safe and sustainable infrastructure, integrated water management, or public health.
- Applicants must be graduate students (masters, doctoral, post-doctoral fellows) registered at a Canadian University AND must be current or prior participants of an IC-IMPACTS research project or training program including:
- IC-IMPACTS research project HQP (current and prior)
- IC-IMPACTS Summer Institute students
- Engage North graduate fellowship alumni
- Applicants must have a Canadian researcher eligible to receive Tri-Agency (CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC) funding serve as an advisor to the applicant and budget supervisor
Up to $15,000 for eligible expenditures.
Workshops / small conferences must occur prior to December 31, 2017.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
Student’s or post-doctoral fellow’s advisor sends signed OR-5 form along with Project proposal to: Research.Services@uoguelph.ca
Office of Research Services will provide notification to the student or post-doctoral applicant when University approval is in place. Applicant is responsible for submission to IC-IMPACTS.
How to Apply
Complete application requires:
- Enter fields in “Submit application” webpage
- Documents to upload:
- HQP Leadership Grant Application Form
- Workshop / Conference Budget
- Rough Draft Agenda for Workshop / Conference
- Supporting Letter from Researcher
Approval from University Official