The Division of Student Affairs is comprised of six different departments that provide essential programs and services for students at the University. This website highlights the Division’s commitment to foster holistic student success and features each department reporting to the Office of the Vice-Provost (Student Affairs).
The Departments of Student Affairs
Families and Friends
Transitioning to university is a process for students. This process could require the support from both on-campus services and loved ones. As such, the Division created a handbook that informs families and friends how they can support a student who is transitioning during what is known as the first year experience. The handbook includes information about the typical first year experience and identifies on-campus resources that are available to support students during such a transition. Click here to review the online Parent, Guardian, Supporter and Family Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Who do I speak with to discuss my disability-related needs?
- Who do I speak with to ask about the BIPOC student experience?
- Who do I speak with to ask about the LGBTQ2IAS+ student experience?
- How do I confirm that I am a registered student?
- How do I obtain my official transcript?
- How do I obtain or replace my student card?