This webpage is offered as a service for researchers to advertise their research projects in order to interest potential participants. Research projects posted here have been reviewed by the Research Ethics Board, which reviews all proposed research projects involving human participants. The review is based on the Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical conduct for research involving humans and Good Clinical Practices guidelines.
If you are a researcher and would like your study posted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Older Adults (over 65 years) needed for a Food Survey Study
- Investigating a novel topical creatine and oral supplemental creatine
- Are you at risk for Cardiovascular Disease?
- Do you enjoy eating wheat crackers and convenience bars?
- You and your dog are invited to participate in a study examining how dogs respond to human emotional cues!
- Do you have a dog? We want you to tell us about your dog!
- Lentil Study
- Ischemic preconditioning
- Beetroot Juice Study
- Nutrition Research Project
- Conflict in Romantic Relationships: Effect on Women's Thoughts, Feelings, and Self-Compassion