The University of Guelph website provides information about the University, its teaching and research mission, its programs, resources, services and people, to a wide audience of students (current and prospective), faculty, staff, alumni, and visitors. The site is dynamic and encourages innovation, creativity and freedom of expression.
- Accessibility Resources
- The University of Guelph is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible for all users, regardless of any disability they may have or the technology they use.
- Information on content, copyright, and privacy for the University of Guelph website.
- Web Management
- Information on web management, domain name approval, and feedback on our website.
- Web Publishing
- Policies and resources for groups and individuals publishing to the web.
- Web Design Guidelines (Styleguide)
- Information for campus web designers, developers and external agencies involved in the creation of official University of Guelph web pages.