In 1922 the Dairy Science building opened for teaching and research in dairy manufacturing, including condensed, powdered milk and ice cream (produced since 1908). On the main floor wall of the Dairy Science building (known as Food Science) are three large historical outlines describing how it began as the Ontario Experimental Farm Creamery in 1884.
access via the Food Technology Centre
auto door access at the Food Science/Food Tech Centre junction, on the south side of the building off Grange Lane (across from Animal Science)
at end of the hall from accessible entrance
P25 off McGillvray Street; P64 off College Avenue
washrooms located on the first floor, left from the elevator