Professional and Career Development Record
The Professional and Career Development Record (PCDR) is a tool built into Experience Guelph launching in November 2021. The PCDR formally recognizes a student’s involvement in on- and off- campus professional and career development activities, most notably experiential learning.
Aspects of University of Guelph Professional and Career Development
The University of Guelph recognizes professional and career development as the unique and sometimes overlapping aspects of:
- Academic Programme Learning and Curricular Experiential Learning, established by faculty and academic curriculum committees, and supported through the institutional quality assurance process.
- Co-curricular Experiential Learning, offered by departments across all divisions of the U of G, and supported through the Co-curricular Experiential Learning Integrity Committee.
- Career and Professional Development, offered through the Experiential Learning Hub and academic departments.
PCDR Information and Updates
Information and updates will be released here:
- Read the PCDR launch Fast Facts.
- Review the Co-Curricular Experiential Learning PCDR Inclusion Criteria for details on how we determine what can be validated on the PCDR.
- Register for a PCDR-related information session or workshop.
For specific questions, contact the Experiential Learning Development and Recognition Team at email@example.com.