Workshop - Master your Presentation Skills in an Online World
Date and Time
A skillset we have all learned throughout the past 2 years is how to present and communicate via online channels. Whether you are a student and presenting to your class, or an entrepreneur pitching to investors, this workshop will teach you the necessary skills you need to help you level up your public speaking. Join this workshop if you want to learn some public speaking techniques to help build your confidence in online meetings and presentations. In this workshop you will get to practice speaking online using the techniques we will learn.
• How to Present online and engage audience members
• Take-away activities to improve your pace, tone and expressions while presenting
• Effective memorization strategies
• Tips for screen sharing and presenting simultaneously
• How to create concise presentations
This workshop is intended for U of G students, alumni and staff.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues registering.