Do you want a career where you can make a real difference? In the Environmental Management program, you'll gain the knowledge you'll need to play a significant role in protecting the environment. The program combines the applied aspects of environmental science and technology with extensive business training focused on leadership in environmental maintenance, remediation and regulation.
This program is offered and administered by both the School of Environmental Sciences and the Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
Ontario students applying to the Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management - Environmental Management program require 4U English; 4U Biology; 4 additional 4U or 4M courses.
Sample First Year Courses
- Discovering Biodiversity
- General Chemistry I
- Introduction to Environmental Sciences
- Introduction to Canadian Business Management
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Introduction to Environmental Microbiology
- Intro to Environmental Economics, Law & Policy
Life as an Environmental Management Student
Sometimes the best way to learn about a program is through meeting a current student. Read about student experiences through the following student profiles:
- Environmental consultant
- Development representative
- Environmental protection officer
- Environmental policy analyst