Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
For More Information
This funding opportunity is anticipated to be launched the week of June 7, 2021.
Please visit the CIHR website for additional information including:
- Program guidelines
- Application forms
- Evaluation criteria
The intent of this funding opportunity is to:
- Support rapid mitigation, as well as to inform policy and the development of approaches to address both recovery and longer-term consequences.
- Program launch: week of June 7, 2021
- Application deadline: week of July 26, 2021
- Funding start date: October 1, 2021
Maximum Project Value
$150,000 per grant for one year.
Please note that research activities carried out in the context of COVID-19 need to adhere to the University of Guelph COVID-19 research principles, policies, guidelines and processes as they may be updated from time to time and communicated on the Office of Research web-page.
How to Apply
Preliminary application details:
- Given the importance of engaging with knowledge users to ensure that the most relevant evidence is generated and utilized in a manner designed to maximize impact, a knowledge user must be included as part of the applicant team.
- Application requirements for the Full Application will be outlined in the Funding Opportunity details. Full applications include a proposal (up to 5-pages for English applications and 6-page for French application) and are expected to outline how the application addresses the objective(s) and research area(s).
- Applications will need to include an integrated knowledge translation plan (supplemental to the application page limit) as part of their proposal.