Government of Canada - Department of National Defence
Innovation for Defense Excellence and Security (IDEaS)
For More Information
Please consult the IDEaS website.
New Call for Proposals (CFP) from Test Drives and Competitive Projects are on the way. The Green Heat: Low Carbon Energy Generation for Heating Existing Buildings Test Drive will be issuing its call for proposals soon. You can see the Green Heat Advance Procurement Notice now to prepare for the call.
Six new challenges under Competitive Projects will also be released in the coming weeks. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Worth a thousand sources: A fused picture for continental surveillance
- We Sea You: Digital tracking and accounting on navy vessels
- Erosion from Motion: Reducing wear and tear on rotary blades
- Wireless is where it’s at: Secure and Seamless Wireless Network Onboard Ships
- High Bandwidth, Low Profile: Next generation point-to-point communication solutions for the field
- Less GHGs on the Seas: Practical solutions to measure and record energy consumption
Please note that research activities carried out in the context of COVID-19 need to adhere to the University of Guelph COVID-19 research principles, policies, guidelines and processes as they may be updated from time to time and communicated on the Office of Research web-page.