Wednesday June 23, 2021 11:00am to 12:00pm
No reservation necessary, all welcome!
Go to the FIES page to access the Webinar link for this meeting, the session will become available at 11:00am.
NOTE: Participants will join a waiting lobby when entering the Microsoft Teams session.
If you are experiencing issues joining the meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seminar will be led by:
- Karina McInnis, Associate Vice-President (Research Services)
- Wayne Johnston, Research & Scholarship Librarian, McLaughlin Library
- Dr. K. Peter Pauls, Professor, Plant Agriculture Department
How will this data management policy affect my future grant applications? What will I need to know about data management plans in order to comply with the new policy? What supports are available to assist me in developing data management plans? Join us as we explore what all this means to your research:
- An overview of the new Tri-Agency policy
- An overview to data management plans
- An introduction to the Portage DMP Assistant
- Library support for research data management
- A first-hand perspective from a researcher who has authored a DMP
All researchers are welcome (faculty, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and staff).