What is it?
- Research Alerts is a communications technology that allows University of Guelph faculty, staff and students to stay up to date on news from the Office of Research
- Through Research Alerts, subscribers receive emails related to research funding opportunities, workshops and events, policies and more
- Each subscriber sets individual preferences to indicate the topics and categories of information that are of interest to them
How does it work?
- When a message (Alert) is published in the Office of Research that matches the subscriber's selected preference categories and topics, it is e-mailed directly to the subscriber
- The Research Alerts site can also be searched using the search fields, or browsed through the topics by category
Who is it for?
- Everyone has access to search the public web site to stay up to date on news from the Office of Research
- If you are a Univesrity of Guelph member, you can log into the site using your central login ID and password. This will grant you:
- Access to customize your subscription settings
- A page that will automatically filter alerts based on your settings
- Allows you to receive emails containing information on the published alert instantly or daily
- Research Alerts email notifications are only available to those with a UoG single sign-on access