Project SOY Plus Recruiting a Student Coordinator
Project SOY Plus is an annual contest that harnesses students' creative power to develop new products and marketing strategies for soybeans and other plant-based species. Targeted to a wide-range of disciplines and open to any student enrolled in diploma, undergraduate and graduate levels the program is promoted by a student program coordinator.
The student coordinator role will work closely with Research Innovation Office staff on the planning and execution of the Project SOY Plus program.
- Advertising Project SOY Plus to students from the University of Guelph to recruit students, using engaging and thoughtful language
- Communicating with student teams, staff and faculty
- Organizing finale event including identifying a virtual/in person venue, scheduling presentations and engaging judges
- Follow activities outlined in the SOP and adapt processes as necessary
- Promotion & Recruitment: September – November
- Registration and Teams Onboarding: November
- Team Onboarding & Overview Meeting: December
- Progress Reports: January
- Final Reports: February
- Finale Event: March
If interested in the Project SOY Plus Student Coordinator Role please contact email@example.com.