- General information on admission requirements and the application and admission
- Description of Graduate Students
- Graduate students are designated by category (i.e., regular, provisional and special) and
by classification (i.e., full-time and part-time). This sections explains how and why.
- This section includes information on the registration procedure, issues related to the continuity of registration (including leaves of
absence), and the cancellation of
- Student Programs
- General information on the establishment of students' programs of study and some
of the components of them.
- Academic Standings
- How courses and theses are assessed.
- The procedure to follow as you approach the completion of your graduate program
- Transcripts of Record
- How to order transcripts.
- Regulations governing the thesis submission process.
- Academic Misconduct
- How the Faculty of Graduate Studies defines academic misconduct and descriptions of the penalties, the procedures used to assess academic
misconduct and what happens to your
- Grade Re-Assessment
- The process by which grades may be reviewed at the request of the student.
- Unsatisfactory Progress
- The process that is invoked when a student fails to make unsatisfactory progress in
his or her program of study.
- Appeals of Decisions
- Students may use this procedure to ask for reconsideration of their requests for
changes to their programs.
- Senior Undergraduates in Graduate Courses
- In some cases, undergraduates may take graduate courses.
- Inventions Policy
- What students should do if they think they've made a commercially significant
- The most recent information on what graduate students pay to attend the University
- Important dates in the winter, summer and fall semesters.