Contact The Linc
Here are the many ways to contact The Linc!
You’ll see a number of email addresses below. Please pick the one that best aligns with your inquiry. Should none seem to apply or you aren’t sure which fits best, simply connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you get your inquiry sorted out.
- Account questions: email@example.com
- OSAP and government aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards: email@example.com
- Academic records, course waivers, etc.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts: email@example.com
- Graduation: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone service is available Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), with specific hours indicated below based on topic of inquiry. Please call the number below that best aligns with your question.
- For finance-related matters: 519-824-4120 ext. 58715 (available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- For course enrolment and records-related matters: 519-824-4120 ext. 58731 (available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- For admission-related matters
- For prospective undergraduate and diploma students: 519-824-4120 ext. 58721 (available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- For prospective graduate students: 519-824-4120 ext. 56833 (available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Should you be uncertain which number to call or if none of the numbers seem to apply, just give us a call on any of the numbers, and we’ll be happy to help you out.
You can meet with a Linc team member in person or through a virtual meeting on Teams.
The Linc is located on the 3rd floor of the University Centre, at the north end (access via north elevators or UC courtyard stairs) and is open from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
When you arrive at the Linc, you will be prompted to get a ticket from the Service Kiosk.
Should you only be available for a meeting at a particular time of day (rather than lining up in the queue), please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our staff will be in touch about setting up a meeting time.
Coming soon: You'll be able get in line for an in-person meeting by clicking a button on our website. The queuing software will then keep you informed of your place in line.
Virtual meetings are available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). To schedule a meeting, email us at email@example.com, and one of our staff will be in touch about setting up a meeting time.
Coming soon: You'll be able line up for a virtual meeting through our website. The queuing software will keep you informed of your place in line, and when it is your turn for service, you will receive an email to your U of G email account with a link to a Microsoft Teams meeting.
The Linc will be launching live chat during the Fall 2022 semester, in collaboration with the Undergraduate Academic Information Centre (UAIC). Until that service is available, you can contact the UAIC for live chat. Go to the UAIC website and click on the "Chat with us" button at the bottom right corner of the page.