Contact The Linc
- Account questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OSAP and government aid: email@example.com
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic records, course waivers, etc.: email@example.com
- Transcripts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Other Questions!
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
- Finances: 519-824-4120 ext. 58715 (available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Enrolment and Records: 519-824-4120 ext. 58731 (available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- For prospective undergraduate and diploma students: 519-824-4120 ext. 58721 (available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- For prospective graduate students: 519-824-4120 ext. 56833 (available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Should you be uncertain which number to call or if none of the numbers seem to apply, just give us a call on any of the numbers, and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Plus, you can now "line up" online for either option - just click the button below to access the online queuing platform.
Should you only be available for an in-person or virtual meeting at a particular time of day, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com rather than lining up in the queue, and one of our staff will be in touch to set up a meeting time.
The Linc is located on the 3rd floor of the University Centre, at the north end with access via the north elevators or UC courtyard stairs and is open from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
When you arrive at the Linc, please get a ticket at the Start Here kiosk. If you are already in line through the online queuing platform, please proceed to the indicated counter when your number is called.
Virtual meetings are also available from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
If you have lined up for a virtual meeting (selected the "Virtual (via MS Teams)" option through the online queuing platform), you will receive an email to your U of G email account with a link to a Microsoft Teams meeting when it is your turn for service. If you opted into text message updates, you will also receive a message when it is your turn.
Linc location, UC 3 North
The Linc will be launching live chat later this academic year, in collaboration with the Undergraduate Academic Information Centre (UAIC). Until that service is available, you can contact the UAIC for live chat. Go to the UAIC website and click on the "Chat with us" button at the bottom right corner of the page.