Information for New Students
The application for President's and Chancellors' Scholarships is now open. The deadline to apply is January 25, 2019.
The application for the Devine Family Scholarships is now open. The deadline to apply is April 15, 2019.
The Entrance Financial Need Assessment Form is now available. The deadline to submit the form is April 15, 2019.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to apply for entrance awards.
Applying for OSAP? Do not report U of G scholarships or bursaries on your OSAP application
Welcome to Student Financial Services
At first glance, the thought of financing a university education might be overwhelming. We believe that a rewarding education from the University of Guelph should be within reach for all qualified students, and our experienced staff are here to help. Our priority is to provide you with the best possible financial service and counselling in support of your educational goals.
Student Financial Services provides services and resources to support students in a wide range of financial matters, including:
- Information about tuition, fees and payment methods
- Scholarships, given in recognition of academic achievement
- Bursaries, for students with demonstrated financial need
- Travel Grants, for students travelling abroad as part of their program
- Student financial literacy and budgeting
- Financial aid counselling
- OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program)
- Out-of-province government student assistance programs
- US student loan program
- On-campus work opportunities through the Work Study, URA and USRA programs
View the Annual Awards Report summarizing the financial support received by University of Guelph students in 2016/2017
We are working to ensure the content on this website and the services in our office are accessible. If you require information on this website in a different format than what is provided or would like to book an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.