Information for New Students
Welcome to Student Financial Services
At first glance, the thought of financing a university education might be overwhelming. We believe that a rewarding education from the University of Guelph should be within reach for all qualified students, and our experienced staff are here to help. Our priority is to provide you with the best possible financial service and counselling in support of your educational goals.
Student Financial Services provides services and resources to support students in a wide range of financial matters, including:
- Information about tuition, fees and payment methods
- Scholarships, given in recognition of academic achievement
- Bursaries, for students with demonstrated financial need
- Travel Grants, for students travelling abroad as part of their program
- Student financial literacy and budgeting
- Financial aid counselling
- OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program)
- Out-of-province government student assistance programs
- US student loan program
- On-campus work opportunities through the Work Study, URA and USRA programs
View our annual reports summarizing the financial support received by University of Guelph students. The 2017-18 report is now available!
We are working to ensure the content on this website and the services in our office are accessible. If you require information on this website in a different format than what is provided or would like to book an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.