Welcome to Student Financial Services
The Student Financial Success Guide is available online! It contains helpful information for prospective, current and graduating students about awards, government aid, budgeting, tuition and more.
At first glance, the thought of financing a university education might be overwhelming. We believe that a rewarding education from the University of Guelph should be within reach for all qualified students, and our experienced staff are here to help. Our priority is to provide you with the best possible financial service and counselling in support of your educational goals.
Student Financial Services provides services and resources to support students in a wide range of financial matters, including:
- Information about tuition, fees and payment methods
- Scholarships, given in recognition of academic achievement
- Bursaries, for students with demonstrated financial need
- Travel Grants, for students travelling abroad as part of their program
- Student financial literacy and budgeting
- Financial aid counselling
- OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program)
- Out-of-province government student assistance programs
- US student loan program
- Work Study program and undergraduate summer research opportunities
View our annual reports summarizing the financial support received by University of Guelph students.
We are working to ensure the content on this website and the services in our office are accessible. If you require information on this website in a different format than what is provided or would like to book an appointment, please contact email@example.com.
Information for New Students
Follow these step-by-step instructions to apply for entrance awards.
The application for the President's and Lincoln Alexander Chancellor's Scholarships is now open. The deadline to apply is January 25, 2024.
International students: the application for the Dr. Franco J. Vaccarino President's Scholarship is now open. The deadline to apply is January 25, 2024.
Applying for OSAP? Do not report U of G scholarships or bursaries on your OSAP application