Important Notice: Student Financial Services will no longer be accepting in-person payments for your student financial account – this includes debit payments. Please refer to the accepted payment methods below.
Methods of Payment
- Internet Banking - Primary payment method
- Global Pay for Students - (Preferred method for International Students)
- Money Orders, Certified Cheque, Bank Drafts
- Telephone Banking
- Bank Wire
- HigherEdPoints (Aeroplan® Miles)
- Scholarship Payment - confirm intent to register
- Graduate Settlement - graduate students only
- Paying with OSAP
- Sponsorships/Third Party Invoices - confirm intent to register
Methods of Payment NOT ACCEPTED
- Cash and debit
- Non-Certified Cheques
- Credit Cards (except for Guelph-Humber students)
- The University of Guelph does not accept credit cards for the payment of tuition and other fees. Any company or organization that offers the opportunity to pay fees by credit card is not associated with the University of Guelph. If you choose to use such a service, you should be aware that:
- You will remain responsible for all fees should for any reason the fee payment not be processed;
- You will be paying a fee to the company over and above the University of Guelph’s fees;
- You will be required to provide personal information, including your student number, to the company.
- The University of Guelph does not encourage the use of third party credit card payment services.