You can make payments to your student account through telephone banking services offered by the financial institution you normally conduct your banking business with. If you currently do not use this service, you will need to contact your financial institution in order to sign up.
Here is a list of financial institutions that have the University of Guelph listed:
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
- National Bank of Canada
- Simplii Financial
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- Scotia Bank
- TD Canada Trust
If your financial institution is not listed above, contact them to see if the University of Guelph is listed as one of their payees.
Some information you need to know:
- The payee name is University of Guelph - student fees
- The account number is YOUR seven digit University of Guelph student ID number (not your bank account number). Your ID number must be seven digits by using zeros at the beginning.
- Allow 2 - 3 business days (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays) for payment to be posted to your student account. If you are using a Credit Union, please allow 4-5 business days.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the funds show on your account in WebAdvisor (click on Account View, choose the semester on the left, and click on Payments) after 2 - 3 business days.
- If the payment does not show on WebAdvisor 'Account View' :
- make sure it has been 2 - 3 business days since the payment was made
- verify that your payment has been withdrawn from your bank account
- verify that the payment was made to the correct student I.D. number
- verify that the payment was made to: University of Guelph - student fees
- email firstname.lastname@example.org from your uoguelph email account including: name and ID #, date of payment, amount of payment, name of financial institution, name of bank account holder or ask your financial institution to email a copy of your confirmation.
- you should expect an email to your uoguelph email address within 48 business hours