- Prof. Shoshanah Jacobs writes about best practices for teaching a course as a team
- DNA Barcoding Part of UN Biodiversity Strategic Plan
- What's in your herbal remedy? Using DNA barcoding and DNA-based biological reference material library to test herbal products
- Post-doc Tyler Flockhart and Prof. Ryan Norris identify butterfly birthplaces to help conserve species
- Prof. Shoshanah Jacobs' ICON course encourages students to think and learn in new ways
Welcome from Jonathan Newman, Dean of CBS
"I have the honour of serving as this College’s fifth Dean. I’m very proud of the dedication of our faculty and staff. The service they provide to our students, our academic disciplines, our industrial and governmental partners, our alumni, and society as a whole, is second to none.