- Anoxia during a 4-hour window can lead to dominant and aggressive behaviour in zebrafish
- Temperature-induced cardiac remodeling in fish
- Calcium can protect freshwater organisms from copper toxicity
- Insights into snail size as a 'magic trait' for speciation
- The importance of plant-soil feedbacks on temperate forest population dynamics
Welcome from Jonathan Newman, Dean of CBS
"I have the honour of serving as this College’s fifth Dean. I’m very proud of the dedication of our faculty and staff. The service they provide to our students, our academic disciplines, our industrial and governmental partners, our alumni, and society as a whole, is second to none.