- DNA Barcoding Pioneer, Paul Hebert, Wins Global Research Prize
- MCB's Michal Pyc Receives the 2018 ICI Scholarship in Biotechnology!
- Global wildfire emissions declined over past 90 years, but not in Canada says Merritt Turetsky
- MCB's Mark Minow Receives the 2018 Class of OAC '60 Award for Outstanding Teaching Assistant!
- HHNS Releases 2nd New Video! "What it's like to be a student in the Human Nutraceutical Research Unit"
Welcome from Jonathan Newman, Dean of CBS
"I have the honour of serving as this College’s fifth Dean. I’m very proud of the dedication of our faculty and staff. The service they provide to our students, our academic disciplines, our industrial and governmental partners, our alumni, and society as a whole, is second to none.